- 28 November 2019
- 6 February 2020
Time/Duration: 9am – 4pm
9am – Registration
9:15am – Training commences
4pm – Training concludes
Location: Vincent Young, Level 11, 320 Pitt Street
Who attends: HR executives, managers, advisors and business partners, People and Culture managers, business owners and Directors and anyone with people management responsibilities.
Presenter: Erin Lynch, Partner
The number of issues facing workplaces continues to rise and increase in complexity. With a strong regulatory focus on compliance and a rise in litigation, the need to ensure you are up-to-date on the recent changes and developments in workplace relations and employment law is more important than ever. Preparation is key.
This full-day workshop will provide attendees with insights into the current and emerging trends in this space, as well updates on recent changes and developments that may impact on your workplace.
This workshop will cover:
- recent changes – family and domestic violence leave, accrual of personal leave and the whistleblower protections;
- the modern workplace – requests for flexible working arrangements, social media and workplace mental health;
- compliance – the FWO focus, underpayments, awards and enterprise agreements;
- engagement – contractors, employees and the rise of the casual workforce;
- people management – undertaking performance reviews, handling complaints and managing performance;
- bullying, harassment and sexual harassment;
- updates on employment-related claims, including unfair dismissal, general protections, discrimination and bullying claims.
Attendees will receive a comprehensive workbook. Refreshments included.
Places are limited to allow for valuable group discussion. Secure your spot today.
T +61 2 9261 5900
F +61 2 9261 3663
M +61 477 330 202