Employment & Workplace Relations: The Essentials
Time/Duration: 9.00am – 4pm
9:00 am – Registration
9:15 am – Training commences
4pm – Training concludes
Location: Vincent Young, Level 11, 320 Pitt Street
Who attends: HR executives, managers, advisors and business partners, People and Culture managers, business owners and Directors and anyone with people management responsibilities.
Presenter: Erin Lynch, Partner
The number of issues facing workplaces continues to rise and increase in complexity. With a strong regulatory focus on compliance and a rise in litigation commenced against individuals and employers, the need to ensure you are up-to-date on the legal implications and risks around employment law is more important than ever
This full-day training program will provide attendees with best practice guidance, tools and tips to ensure they have an engaged and productive workforce, while reducing the risk of legal exposure.
This progam will cover:
- minimum employment standards, awards and enterprise agreements;
- best practice engagement, including the type of employment, contracts of employment and policies and procedures;
- performance management and performance reviews;
- dealing with workplace complaints;
- the modern workplace, including requests for flexible working arrangements and the use of social media;
- protecting the organisation’s interests, including confidential information and restraints; and
- responding to employment-related claims, including unfair dismissals, general protections and bullying claims.
Attendees will receive a comprehensive workbook. Refreshments included.
Places are limited to allow for valuable group discussion. Book your spot today.
T +61 2 9261 5900
F +61 2 9261 3663
M +61 477 330 202